Friday, January 27, 2012

Books Abroad: Austria Edition


Along with a love of books, food and fashion, travel definitely makes the short list as it seems to with most people I know.  Without question, I subscribe to the thought that “the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” Even when traveling, books are a constant pull as evidenced by the fact that my husband and I often end up in bookstores or libraries.  With that in mind, I'll start sharing awesome libraries (or perhaps bookstores) that I find that I have been to or would love to see. 

First up is the incredible Austrian National Library located in the Hofburg Palace in Vienna. It was established in the 18th century and is the largest library in Austria with 7.4 million items. It looks absolutely spectacular!




No comments:

Post a Comment