Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Dream

I'm fortunate that I have always been a reader.  Ever since I was little, I have loved curling up with a book and getting lost in the story and the world.  When Beauty and the Beast came out in elementary school, I clearly fell in love.  From Belle's love of reading to the fact that she's a brunette like I am, I was completely entranced.  I always thought the most striking part of the movie is when the Beast presents Belle with that exquisite library; it literally takes my breath away.  It is the epitome of what I dream of: spiraling staircases, tall ceilings and more books than you could read in a lifetime.  Absolute perfection. Too bad the 3D version Disney is re-releasing this month doesn't let me walk through the library itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment